Mattay 7:14 & Mattay 10:28

Mattay 7:14.How narrow is the gate and strict the way that leads to life, and few are those who find it!
Mattay 10:28 “And you shall not be afraid of those who kill the body that are not able to kill the soul; rather be afraid of him who can destroy soul and body in Gehenna.”

Saturday, March 20, 2021

What Does Narrow Mean To You?

 

So what does narrow mean to you? That full big book or out of the mouth of God like Yeshua says Mt 4:4  I was also given songs this morning will post this one.  He is waiting for you all.

Mattay 7:14.How narrow is the gate and strict the way that leads to life, and few are those who find it!  

Mattay 10:28 “And you shall not be afraid of those who kill the body that are not able to kill the soul; rather be afraid of him who can destroy soul and body in Gehenna.”

I was taken many places first thing this morning.  The Man you know Son of Man? however wants me here today, you do know who the Son of Man is don't you??   Do you even know Him?  Well I was given a word from Him this morning and had to argue  haha  It was a great word He had for me...only argument I had with using it, is that it is said by man.  A truth, but the Man knows as I do which things said by man are truth and not.  Why?  Because we hear God's words to confirm it.  The verse from Him to me as we are One Spirit just like the about me says. 

Hebrews 13:5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. 

Well He knows there is no conversation being without covetousness  so His word to me was He would never leave me or forsake me...  because I belong to Him... so should you, it is a great place to be!  My argument about it was because we live in a world of Paul followers...these people don't even know Yeshua's words...this people has no business in any other books till they have that down.  He agreed.

I was taken to a song this morning a new one will not post it...why? because it uses the name Jesus in it...yet a beautiful song but I would have clipped that out of it.  I would never know of course except to look the church up...but a waste of my time for like wow 40 years when did that dude, oh ya Al Gore, who claimed to have started the internet, another lie..  I was shown it came from I think another country regarding email...from a young man..just more stuff you can't find any longer hiding truth.

They used to have Full Gospel churches, and this was my request of Father about them.  Everyone of the churches think they got it right, so even battle each other there...some say if not baptized in their church your not baptized it goes on and on and none of them even follow Yeshua nor teach just the gospels to get it into peoples heads. 

 Seems to me if you are going to be judged by those words you had better know them Yoh 12:48 .  One of my greatest fears is that you would be asked a question and people would instead of quoting Yeshua, they would quote Him  Pauls words and He would say to them "depart from me" He says this 3 times, you had best listen and "me honoureth lips:" said 2 times,  no heart for Him if you don't know His words.

Mattay 8:20.Yeshua said to him, “Foxes have lairs and birds of the sky have shelters, but The Son of Man has nowhere to lay his head.” 

Again, you do know who the Son of Man is don't you?  Well it isn't Paul and he is not mouth of God

No comments:

Post a Comment