Mattay 7:14 & Mattay 10:28

Mattay 7:14.How narrow is the gate and strict the way that leads to life, and few are those who find it!
Mattay 10:28 “And you shall not be afraid of those who kill the body that are not able to kill the soul; rather be afraid of him who can destroy soul and body in Gehenna.”

Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Come Out - Stop Support of Churches

 Revelation 18:4-5 And I heard another voice from Heaven that said, "Come out from within her my people, lest you share in her sins, that you would not receive from her plagues.” 5."Because the sins in her have touched Heaven, and God has called her evil to mind.”

Well of course I heard this word years ago.  I went to church when the Lord Himself sent me, as He usually had something for me.  So always went then..received word for me, received healing, will mention them in other areas if led of the Lord but that is not the purpose for this post.

I used to check in on TBN and all kinds of areas really and how they taught things but what we are facing today is a world without the Gospels.  I even posted a suggestion for a 3 question open book test to find worthy pastors to even lead the people of Yeshua.

The Lord directed me years ago not to give any support to any church that does not follow Yeshua as I was raised and taught to do.  So I was led to pray that our tax money taken out of pay checks just be counted to the Lord asking that all money we sent would go for the poor.

This is then what I did, and have only done differently when directed by the Lord only.

The Lord does not want Satan supported...who is Satan well one good clue are these scriptures for you. When the Lord says something once you should pay attention...when it is said 2 and 3 and 4 times boy you are talking some judgment here.

From the Aramaic - English NT peshitta , the language of Yeshua

Mark 7:6-7  But he said to them, "Isaiah the Prophet prophesied beautifully of you hypocrites, just as it is written: ‘This people honors me with its lips, but their heart is very far from Me.’ 7.‘And in vain they pay reverence to me as they teach doctrines of commandments of the sons of men.’

Mattay 15:8-9.This people is honouring me with their lips but their heart is very far from me.’ 9.‘And they revere me in vain while they teach the doctrines of the commandments of man.’ ” 

 What does He call men?

Mattay 7:11.If therefore you who are evil know to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in Heaven give good things to those who ask him

Genesis 8:21 And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.   

So who is God in scriptures may I ask?  And just who is man?   Get the picture?  Do you even realize that Paul did not once mention the word "hear"  check how many times Yeshua said it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment