Mattay 7:14 & Mattay 10:28

Mattay 7:14.How narrow is the gate and strict the way that leads to life, and few are those who find it!
Mattay 10:28 “And you shall not be afraid of those who kill the body that are not able to kill the soul; rather be afraid of him who can destroy soul and body in Gehenna.”

Saturday, March 20, 2021

When Is Resurrection?

Resurrection 

In reading this as I didn't post it...words came to me  "grave praise"  "soul pit"  one scripture there but there are others from the Old Testament.

Thoughts of Catholic's, they can not buy themselves or family out..there are not levels of heaven.

This word came to me while typing a different post...as the book of Matthew has it correct to me so wanted to point it out along with other scriptures.  Will look see if Aramaic says same as Greek they agree.

Aramaic

Mat 27:50-54 Yeshua cried again with a loud voice, and his Spirit departed. 51 And at once the curtain entrance of The Temple was ripped in two from top to bottom. The earth was shaken and the rocks were split. 52 Tombs were opened, and many bodies of the Saints who were sleeping arose. 53 And they came out, and after his resurrection, they entered the Holy City, and they appeared to many. 54 And the Centurion and those who were guarding Yeshua, when they saw the quake and those things that happened, they were very afraid, and they said, "Truly, this was The Son of God.” 

So a resurrection did happen could have been all over the world we are just told about here.

See this to me is saying that at the moment of human spirit departing you are resurrected..  lets continue.

 I feel like Matthew and Yohannan were men of order.. yet many times spoke of different things...it is Yo that we know there were the 3 Passovers from yet his book is smaller.  It is Matthew that talks about unforgivness where the Holy Spirit is concerned... yet Yohannan tells you about receiving Him if that makes sense..  Matthew doesn't talk about that...yet tells you to be baptized in the name of.  I don't know how to explain the 2.  So to me Matthew saying the earth quake and Tombs opened happened at that moment.  He wouldn't have put it out of order.  You would maybe never guess that with me as I jump around everywhere...but I don't think anything will be added to the word of God when Yeshua said it is finished He meant it.   Even what I have been in in Old Testament seems to be an order to me...I am no expert at Old Testament ask Matthew  haha  or He can always block this.  Also a resurrection did happen.  Yeshua says we are not of the world in Yohannan 17 prayer, Yeshua also says no man ascends to heaven except those from there.


Isaiah 38:17-18 Behold, for peace I had great bitterness: but thou hast in love to my soul delivered it from the pit of corruption: for thou hast cast all my sins behind thy back. For the grave cannot praise thee, death can not celebrate thee: they that go down into the pit cannot hope for thy truth.

 

Yoh 11:25-26.Yeshua said to her, "I AM THE LIVING GOD, The Resurrection and The Life; whoever trusts in me, even if he dies, he shall live." 26.And everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment