Mattay 7:14 & Mattay 10:28

Mattay 7:14.How narrow is the gate and strict the way that leads to life, and few are those who find it!
Mattay 10:28 “And you shall not be afraid of those who kill the body that are not able to kill the soul; rather be afraid of him who can destroy soul and body in Gehenna.”

Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Aramaic Truth, God's Word, Judgment

This post is about Aramaic truth kept from us, darkness, and light, we need to stand to get this done.  So feel led to put song with it first...then put the writing of it all.  Lyric's are here

 

The more I am in the Aramaic I see even more...this is better to me than the Greek..people need to get to know Yeshua by His name... the bible I have link to is still not  Truth... you know it even by the mans notes... he notes it says a certain thing yet he does not use those words in the scripture.  Why?  If you know something to be a truth why wouldn't you say it like it is?  Then I wonder if scribes all these years even have other scribes checking each others work.  So although this is better, it is also error from what the man knew.  I know also I will put Gods words together sometimes...they are actually saying the same thing God doesn't change.  That is different than can God change things, well Yes He Can, He made the rules.

Even in mans world they have their sayings that really come from the Bible, they just don't recognize nor believe it I guess.  Saying "man with the money makes the rules"  haha  God sets examples for how family is even to be run.  I wrote a paper on this within our raising of children, it might help.

So just who has the money?  Just what is your paper worth?

Haggai 2:8 The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the LORD of hosts.

Then another word need to check  nope has to do more with military things  "guard" that is not my department, it belongs to man haha    I had wondered if the Lord said anything about guarding His words...other than to say they won't pass away.  He gave those things to man to keep...don't see a scribe or anything that wasn't given to man to keep.  Yet it was the USA I think gave that Aramaic bible to a woman to look at and determine... is what I recall.  Try to find sources!.  We aren't talking about judicial system here we are talking about the "words of God".

So why even the word?  Because I felt I was getting nothing accomplished with all going through my mind.  So thought well that is an interesting word..lets see what God says about it.  Well as you see by the scriptures.. when He accomplishes something it seems to come with judgment. 

 *accomplish*

Isaiah 55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.  

Jeremiah 44:25 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, saying; Ye and your wives have both spoken with your mouths, and fulfilled with your hand, saying, We will surely perform our vows that we have vowed, to burn incense to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her: ye will surely accomplish your vows, and surely perform your vows. 

Jeremiah 44:25 (this makes me think of Catholics who revere Mary and posted what God did for me regarding Catholics burnt down house story here) also Greeks had their gods a woman.  Thy Maker is masculine.  just because within Him is also female does not mean He isn't masculine.  I go over this stuff and think how the heck do I explain something like this...I just don't know I do a very good job of it.  There are even Christian sites I have seen that have this idea.  I struggle with how to explain something you just know.  I try to point it out...with even in the beginning I wrote about it,  Father took me there over and over...don't know that helps people understand or not.  The Lord tells you over and over  sons of God.  I used to feel left out. as well as sorry for the man.  So if God is One..can a husband also be a wife?  Interesting way to even look at it... of course all things are within God.  He made man first because God is masculine!! woman was inside man (wife)  When God came in the flesh to save us all..He also needed in flesh His other part... we have a hard time with earthly things...and heavenly things. 

Anyway seems in looking for things I just end up at more battle and judgment stuff.  Just searched "Instruct"  did fuzzy so more words did come up.  reminds me of Follow directions  lol  but that wasn't battle things...well that is not my department anyway   Can the Lord confirm words for us humans?   We are in the flesh you know...so was Yeshua (God) when He came...so you have to keep these things in mind.

Ezekiel 6:12 He that is far off shall die of the pestilence; and he that is near shall fall by the sword; and he that remaineth and is besieged shall die by the famine: thus will I accomplish my fury upon them. 

Ezekiel 7:8-9 Now will I shortly pour out my fury upon thee, and accomplish mine anger upon thee: and I will judge thee according to thy ways, and will recompense thee for all thine abominations. And mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity: I will recompense thee according to thy ways and thine abominations that are in the midst of thee; and ye shall know that I am the LORD that smiteth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment