Mattay 7:14 & Mattay 10:28

Mattay 7:14.How narrow is the gate and strict the way that leads to life, and few are those who find it!
Mattay 10:28 “And you shall not be afraid of those who kill the body that are not able to kill the soul; rather be afraid of him who can destroy soul and body in Gehenna.”

Saturday, October 23, 2021

Ways Of The Church

 You have to understand with me, I was not taught by the ways of the church when I left home.  So experienced things as the Father made them happen.  I did not talk to people much about the Lord except my family.  Friends I did have would now and then ask me things re the word as they knew me well enough and knew about me.  I was with my friend Becky one of the first person's she called when her child Cody Boat was lost in the sand dunes desert Yuma AZ Easter Holiday about 1980  asking me to pray.  So she knew me.  As I recall it was a very close call finding the child.

It was this same child, that when even younger saw a devil in Joshua's closet when my Joshua was in the hospital.  They were friends.  Becky didn't even know the child knew the word devil or know what it meant.  Joshua was I don't remember maybe 3 and Cody even younger.  That a story of its own.  She did tell me..and I did take my bible to the hospital..and read out loud book of Matthew and I hate to read out loud but I received a miracle.  Mom told me there is LIFE in the word so this is what I did.

Our walks are all different.  Anyway I did do some searching this morning as I had put up Messiah I AM The Way picture on englisharamaic.com  Things we really need to know..  Matthew has a hard job.. I don't know how many dialects of Aramaic there even is.  Plus we don't have the USA kept book even.  Of what I have seen thus far I prefer the one I purchased. 

No comments:

Post a Comment