Mattay 7:14 & Mattay 10:28

Mattay 7:14.How narrow is the gate and strict the way that leads to life, and few are those who find it!
Mattay 10:28 “And you shall not be afraid of those who kill the body that are not able to kill the soul; rather be afraid of him who can destroy soul and body in Gehenna.”

Sunday, November 7, 2021

Divorce in Bible

Part of the reason I get upset with Matthew is because He knows this: Deuteronomy 24:1-2 (KJV) When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife.

I even brought up this type stuff talking to him.. say it really doesn't matter it has nothing to do with salvation. John 8:5-7 (KJV) Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou? This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not. So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

And this with his name even written on it lol

Matthew 12:31 (KJV) Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men

Well that date was 7-1-2021. We each have ducks to get in a row. For me a lot of that to even maybe help the so called christians is proof in who family represents. I have seen nothing from that other Cindy Jacobs jezabell ... but hey I could go against Benny Hinn, Kenneth Copeland, you name it..where salvation and judgment is concerned.

Plus putting any family member before God first in your life.. you have a serious problem

I mean the man even takes me to things arguing his case..I won't listen. I use the "it's not salvation" one with Him a lot. So we are in 2 different areas..Him battle and me getting word out salvation..and still try to work together. I say all the time it would be easier out of mouth sometimes. So I will go other directions for a while as I want other people spreading the word even seniors with a bit of help. I do need to get my stuff organized tis scattered.

I wrote about mentioning on thebrideisglobalnow.com what he did to me then even. He is still doing the same thing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment