Mattay 7:14 & Mattay 10:28

Mattay 7:14.How narrow is the gate and strict the way that leads to life, and few are those who find it!
Mattay 10:28 “And you shall not be afraid of those who kill the body that are not able to kill the soul; rather be afraid of him who can destroy soul and body in Gehenna.”

Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Word given this a.m. importunity

my Gmail momjacobs702@gmail.com or both try please AOL cindy.jacobs777@aol.com

Please send me an email at least 1 that one person is reading anything I do write This my AOL cindy.jacobs777@aol.com

Please send me an email at least 1 that one person is reading anything I do write This my This my Gmail momjacobs702@gmail.com 

I was given the word "importunity" this morning of course there is just one scripture and that in Luke...now I am funning about all books in gospels except for Matthew and John the 2 disciples known. Luke traveled with Paul..a Doctor. So any time I see things from this book..I like to see if any others agree with it. My software is swordsearcher and has a star with a pop open window lists other scriptures that went with the verse in Luke:

Luke 11:8 (KJV) I say unto you, Though he will not rise and give him, because he is his friend, yet because of his importunity he will rise and give him as many as he needeth.

The verse shown and only ones that have words out of the mouth of God were in my red letter OT this is what is made red.

Genesis 32:26 (KJV) And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me.

Matthew 15:22-28 (KJV) And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil. But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us. But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me. But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs. And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table. Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.

So this was what I was given this morning. Now reason this last verse was interesting was the word "woman" and the use of it. I had mentioned it would not surprise me if all these were maybe just the one woman..who was Messiah's ONE in the earth with.

No comments:

Post a Comment